Orthodontics/ Orthodontia/ Dentofacial orthopedics is a field in dentistry that deals majorly in correcting malpositioned teeth and jaws. Two rocks dental care explains various benefits evolved with orthodontics including a healthier mouth, pleasing appearance, and teeth that may last for a long time.
Under what conditions you need orthodontic treatment:
- Overbite- Upper front teeth lie far forward over the lower teeth.
- Underbite- When lower teeth are far forward or upper teeth are far back.
- Cross bite- While biting when upper teeth do not come slightly in front of lower teeth.
- Open bite- It is the space between biting surfaces of front and side teeth.
- Misplaced midline- When the center of upper front teeth and lower front teeth do not match with each other.
- Spacing- Gaps between the teeth due to missing teeth.
The plastic clear aligners give the incredible look to your smile without being noticed by others.
Thus, to get more knowledge about orthodontics, call us today. We will schedule an appointment with our experienced dentist.